Clue: Menachem's 1978 co-Nobelist
We have 1 answer for the clue Menachem's 1978 co-Nobelist. See the results below.
- Egypt's Sadat
- Co-Nobelist with Menachem
- With 33-Down, 1978 Nobel Prize recipient
- Nobelist Sadat
- Menachem's co-Nobelist
- Gabrielle ___ of "Scent of a Woman"
- Peace Nobelist Sadat
- President Sadat
- Nobel Peace Prize winner Sadat
- Statesman Sadat
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - April 07, 2013
- Washington Post - April 20, 2006
- Washington Post - December 20, 2001
- Washington Post - January 22, 2001
- Washington Post - June 04, 2000
- New York Times - February 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Menachem's 1978 co-Nobelist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!