Clue: Menachem's co-Nobelist
We have 1 answer for the clue Menachem's co-Nobelist. See the results below.
- Egypt's Sadat
- Co-Nobelist with Menachem
- With 33-Down, 1978 Nobel Prize recipient
- Menachem's 1978 co-Nobelist
- Nobelist Sadat
- Gabrielle ___ of "Scent of a Woman"
- Peace Nobelist Sadat
- President Sadat
- Nobel Peace Prize winner Sadat
- Statesman Sadat
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 18, 2012
- Netword - April 09, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 07, 2004
- New York Times - April 10, 2002
- New York Times - November 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Menachem's co-Nobelist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!