Clue: Nobelist Sadat
We have 1 answer for the clue Nobelist Sadat. See the results below.
- Egypt's Sadat
- Co-Nobelist with Menachem
- With 33-Down, 1978 Nobel Prize recipient
- Menachem's 1978 co-Nobelist
- Menachem's co-Nobelist
- Gabrielle ___ of "Scent of a Woman"
- Peace Nobelist Sadat
- President Sadat
- Nobel Peace Prize winner Sadat
- Statesman Sadat
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 11, 2008
- USA Today - August 28, 2006
- New York Sun - November 29, 2005
- New York Times - May 07, 2001
- Washington Post - May 05, 2000
- Washington Post - February 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Nobelist Sadat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!