Clue: Mendelssohn oratorio
We have 1 answer for the clue Mendelssohn oratorio. See the results below.
- Black Muslim leader Muhammad
- Mount Sinai prophet
- Hebrew prophet
- Wood of Hollywood
- Biblical miracle worker
- He ascended to heaven in a whirlwind, in II Kings
- Biblical prophet and subject of a Mendelssohn oratorio
- O.T. prophet
- Frodo portrayer Wood
- Wood of "Sin City"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 02, 2003
- New York Times - April 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Mendelssohn oratorio that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!