Clue: Mount Sinai prophet
We have 1 answer for the clue Mount Sinai prophet. See the results below.
- Mendelssohn oratorio
- Black Muslim leader Muhammad
- Hebrew prophet
- Wood of Hollywood
- Biblical miracle worker
- He ascended to heaven in a whirlwind, in II Kings
- Biblical prophet and subject of a Mendelssohn oratorio
- O.T. prophet
- Frodo portrayer Wood
- Wood of "Sin City"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 06, 2008
- LA Times - December 22, 2007
- New York Times - November 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Mount Sinai prophet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!