Clue: Wood of Hollywood
We have 2 answers for the clue Wood of Hollywood. See the results below.
- Mendelssohn oratorio
- Black Muslim leader Muhammad
- Mount Sinai prophet
- Hebrew prophet
- Biblical miracle worker
- He ascended to heaven in a whirlwind, in II Kings
- Biblical prophet and subject of a Mendelssohn oratorio
- O.T. prophet
- Frodo portrayer Wood
- Wood of "Sin City"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 15, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 28, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 16, 2010
- LA Times - May 16, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 14, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 31, 2006
- New York Sun - June 13, 2005
- New York Times - April 17, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Wood of Hollywood that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!