Clue: Minister's home
We have 2 answers for the clue Minister's home. See the results below.
- Parson's home
- Stately place
- House by a church
- Parson's place
- Church abutter, maybe
- Parson's estate
- Hawthorne's "Mosses From an Old ___"
- Stately home
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 24, 2016
- LA Times - May 23, 2016
- Netword - November 10, 2013
- Washington Post - November 21, 2012
- LA Times - September 26, 2011
- New York Times - July 12, 2011
- LA Times - September 15, 2009
- New York Times - February 12, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 20, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Minister's home that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!