We have 3 answers for the clue Rectory. See the results below.
- Parson's home
- Stately place
- House by a church
- Parson's place
- Church abutter, maybe
- Parson's estate
- Hawthorne's "Mosses From an Old ___"
- Stately home
- Minister's home
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 10, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 11, 2011
- Canadiana - June 21, 2010
- New York Times - April 18, 2007
- New York Times - January 31, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Rectory that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!