We have 3 answers for the clue Parsonage. See the results below.
- Parson's home
- Stately place
- House by a church
- Parson's place
- Church abutter, maybe
- Parson's estate
- Hawthorne's "Mosses From an Old ___"
- Stately home
- Minister's home
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 08, 2018
- Universal - January 12, 2014
- LA Times - April 14, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 31, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - May 10, 2009
- Washington Post - December 25, 2008
- Netword - September 07, 2008
- USA Today - July 02, 2008
- New York Times - May 22, 2008
- Washington Post - December 04, 2007
- New York Times - March 27, 2000
- New York Times - November 24, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Parsonage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!