Clue: "Mona Lisa" singer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Mona Lisa" singer. See the results below.
- "Unforgettable" singer
- King ___ Trio (popular 40's combo)
- "Merry old" king of rhyme
- Nat King or Natalie
- ___ slaw
- Natalie, host of "The Big Break"
- "Too Darn Hot" composer Porter
- Plant chopped up in salads
- Merry king
- Nat's daughter Natalie
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 02, 2012
- Washington Post - April 28, 2009
- Netword - November 11, 2007
Found an answer for the clue "Mona Lisa" singer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!