Clue: Moniker of Mamie's mate
We have 1 answer for the clue Moniker of Mamie's mate. See the results below.
- 50's appellation
- "Crusade in Europe" author, familiarly
- 34th Prez
- Guitar-picking pioneer Everly
- Whom "I Like"
- Running mate for Dick
- A Turner
- 1952 and '56 campaign name
- One of the Clantons
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 21, 2014
- Washington Post - April 12, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Moniker of Mamie's mate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!