Clue: Mountain range between Asia and Europe
We have 1 answer for the clue Mountain range between Asia and Europe. See the results below.
- A "Doctor Zhivago" setting
- Europe/Asia dividers
- The Trans-Siberian Railroad crosses them
- Russian range
- Narodnaya is the tallest of them
- "Dr. Zhivago" locale
- Intercontinental range
- Range that divides Eurasia
- Eurasian backbone
- European/Asian range
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 19, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Mountain range between Asia and Europe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!