Clue: Ms. Doolittle
We have 1 answer for the clue Ms. Doolittle. See the results below.
- The "her" of "I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face"
- She wants to "talk proper...like a lye-dy"
- Stowe character
- 1964 role for Audrey
- Henry's tutee
- "My Fair Lady" lady
- Miss Doolittle of "My Fair Lady"
- "My Fair Lady" character
- Henry's fair lady
- Cousin of Jane Eyre
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 19, 2005
- Washington Post - October 15, 2003
- Washington Post - January 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Ms. Doolittle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!