Clue: Mythical queen of Thebes
We have 1 answer for the clue Mythical queen of Thebes. See the results below.
- Zeus turned her to stone
- Weeper of myth
- Daughter of Tantalus
- Daughter of Tantalus who was turned to stone
- Tragic figure in Greek myth
- Weeping daughter of Tantalus
- Queen for whom an element is named
- Weeper of Greek myth
- She was turned into a weeping statue
- Mournful mother of myth
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 01, 2007
- New York Times - October 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Mythical queen of Thebes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!