Clue: Tragic figure in Greek myth
We have 1 answer for the clue Tragic figure in Greek myth. See the results below.
- Mythical queen of Thebes
- Zeus turned her to stone
- Weeper of myth
- Daughter of Tantalus
- Daughter of Tantalus who was turned to stone
- Weeping daughter of Tantalus
- Queen for whom an element is named
- Weeper of Greek myth
- She was turned into a weeping statue
- Mournful mother of myth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 08, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Tragic figure in Greek myth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!