Clue: Queen for whom an element is named
We have 1 answer for the clue Queen for whom an element is named. See the results below.
- Mythical queen of Thebes
- Zeus turned her to stone
- Weeper of myth
- Daughter of Tantalus
- Daughter of Tantalus who was turned to stone
- Tragic figure in Greek myth
- Weeping daughter of Tantalus
- Weeper of Greek myth
- She was turned into a weeping statue
- Mournful mother of myth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 25, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Queen for whom an element is named that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!