Clue: Nation with a red-crested crane on its flag
We have 1 answer for the clue Nation with a red-crested crane on its flag. See the results below.
- Site of Lake Kyoga
- British Commonwealth member
- Where Kampala is
- Land on Lake Victoria
- British protectorate until 1962
- Country with a bird in its flag
- Where Idi Amin ruled
- Lake Kyoga locale
- Where the shilling is money
- Pre-1962 British protectorate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 07, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Nation with a red-crested crane on its flag that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!