Clue: Where Kampala is
We have 1 answer for the clue Where Kampala is. See the results below.
- Site of Lake Kyoga
- British Commonwealth member
- Land on Lake Victoria
- British protectorate until 1962
- Country with a bird in its flag
- Nation with a red-crested crane on its flag
- Where Idi Amin ruled
- Lake Kyoga locale
- Where the shilling is money
- Pre-1962 British protectorate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Where Kampala is that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!