Clue: Site of Lake Kyoga
We have 1 answer for the clue Site of Lake Kyoga. See the results below.
- British Commonwealth member
- Where Kampala is
- Land on Lake Victoria
- British protectorate until 1962
- Country with a bird in its flag
- Nation with a red-crested crane on its flag
- Where Idi Amin ruled
- Lake Kyoga locale
- Where the shilling is money
- Pre-1962 British protectorate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Site of Lake Kyoga that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!