Clue: Nav. officer
We have 3 answers for the clue Nav. officer. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 14, 2018
- LA Times - July 01, 2013
- Washington Post - April 12, 2013
- Washington Post - June 04, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 19, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 25, 2007
- Washington Post - October 01, 2002
- New York Times - June 14, 2001
- Washington Post - August 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Nav. officer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!