Clue: Naval jail
We have 1 answer for the clue Naval jail. See the results below.
- Kind of gen.
- Sailor's stir
- Jail for a sailor
- Ship lockup
- Punishment for a sailor, maybe
- Clink, at sea
- Ship part
- Naval lockup
- Station for jailers of sailors
- Sailor's cooler
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 27, 2013
- LA Times - December 03, 2012
- Washington Post - July 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Naval jail that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!