Clue: Nigerian-born Grammy winner
We have 1 answer for the clue Nigerian-born Grammy winner. See the results below.
- Marquis de ___
- "Smooth Operator" singer
- One-named Nigerian singer
- "Smooth Operator" chanteuse
- One-named pop/R.&B. singer
- "The Sweetest Taboo" singer, 1985
- Last name in cruelty
- Pop singer from Nigeria
- One-named jazzy singer
- Historical figure portrayed in "Quills"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 01, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - March 11, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Nigerian-born Grammy winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!