Clue: Nigerian-born pop star
We have 1 answer for the clue Nigerian-born pop star. See the results below.
- Marquis de ___
- "Smooth Operator" singer
- One-named Nigerian singer
- "Smooth Operator" chanteuse
- One-named pop/R.&B. singer
- "The Sweetest Taboo" singer, 1985
- Last name in cruelty
- Pop singer from Nigeria
- One-named jazzy singer
- Historical figure portrayed in "Quills"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 14, 2005
- Washington Post - September 27, 2004
- New York Times - November 23, 2003
- Washington Post - October 06, 2002
- Washington Post - October 05, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Nigerian-born pop star that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!