Clue: Not-so-noble protagonist
We have 1 answer for the clue Not-so-noble protagonist. See the results below.
- Lucky Jim, for one
- Willy Loman, for one
- Either lead in "Easy Rider," e.g.
- Unlikely protagonist
- Harrison Ford on film, often
- Dirty Harry or Cool Hand Luke
- Dirty Harry or Tony Soprano
- Raskolnikov in "Crime and Punishment," e.g.
- Leopold Bloom, e.g.
- Film noir protagonist
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 05, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Not-so-noble protagonist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!