Clue: Not straightforward
We have 2 answers for the clue Not straightforward. See the results below.
- Like Oedipus's curse in "Oedipus Rex"
- Slightly twisted
- Kind of funny
- Expressing the opposite of what's actually said
- Full of sarcasm
- Humorously sarcastic
- Wryly amusing
- Humorously sarcastic or mocking
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 12, 2009
- Washington Post - October 19, 2008
- New York Times - August 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Not straightforward that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!