IRONICAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Like Oedipus's curse in "Oedipus Rex"
- Not straightforward
- Slightly twisted
- Kind of funny
- Expressing the opposite of what's actually said
- Full of sarcasm
- Humorously sarcastic
- Wryly amusing
- Humorously sarcastic or mocking
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 17, 2017
- New York Times - January 16, 2016
- Washington Post - May 21, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 13, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 20, 2008
- Netword - April 15, 2006
- New York Times - August 07, 2003
- New York Times - August 24, 2001
- New York Times - March 28, 1997
- New York Times - March 15, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer ironical that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!