Clue: Noted jazz bandleader
We have 1 answer for the clue Noted jazz bandleader. See the results below.
- "Jazz in Silhouette" composer
- Leader of the Arkestra jazz band
- Jazz pianist with "Space is the Place"
- Jazz musician from either Saturn or Alabama, depending on whom you believe
- Space-music jazzman
- Jazz legend who performed with his "Arkestra"
- Composer of "The Nubians of Plutonia"
- Jazz legend born on Saturn (or so he said)
- Jazz great named after an Egyptian god
- Jazz legend whose band was called "the Arkestra"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Noted jazz bandleader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!