Clue: Noted name in Scotch whiskey
We have 1 answer for the clue Noted name in Scotch whiskey. See the results below.
- Rudimentary thermos inventor
- __ flask (container for storing hot or cold substances)
- Scot who invented a vacuum bottle
- Kind of flask used by a chemist
- First distiller to sell whiskey by the bottle
- ___ flask (lab container)
- Handle on a flask?
- ___ flask (inspiration for the Thermos)
- Thermos inventor James
- Big name in Scotch whisky
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Noted name in Scotch whiskey that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!