Clue: Rudimentary thermos inventor
We have 1 answer for the clue Rudimentary thermos inventor. See the results below.
- __ flask (container for storing hot or cold substances)
- Scot who invented a vacuum bottle
- Kind of flask used by a chemist
- Noted name in Scotch whiskey
- First distiller to sell whiskey by the bottle
- ___ flask (lab container)
- Handle on a flask?
- ___ flask (inspiration for the Thermos)
- Thermos inventor James
- Big name in Scotch whisky
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Rudimentary thermos inventor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!