Clue: Scot who invented a vacuum bottle
We have 1 answer for the clue Scot who invented a vacuum bottle. See the results below.
- Rudimentary thermos inventor
- __ flask (container for storing hot or cold substances)
- Kind of flask used by a chemist
- Noted name in Scotch whiskey
- First distiller to sell whiskey by the bottle
- ___ flask (lab container)
- Handle on a flask?
- ___ flask (inspiration for the Thermos)
- Thermos inventor James
- Big name in Scotch whisky
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Scot who invented a vacuum bottle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!