Clue: Novelist Morante
We have 1 answer for the clue Novelist Morante. See the results below.
- "Born Free" lioness
- Lohengrin's love
- Fashion's Klensch
- Opera heroine who sings "Einsam in trüben Tagen"
- Movie lioness
- Fashion designer Schiaparelli
- Actress Lanchester
- Film feline
- Literary lioness
- Forbidden-question asker, in "Lohengrin"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 25, 2009
- New York Times - August 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Novelist Morante that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!