Clue: N.R.C. predecessor
We have 2 answers for the clue N.R.C. predecessor. See the results below.
- Federal agcy., 1946-75
- Grp. overseeing early reactors
- Truman's nuclear agcy.
- Former nuclear power org.
- Former regulatory org.
- Agcy. replaced by the N.R.C.
- N.R.C. forerunner
- Agcy. created after the Manhattan Project
- Old nuclear regulatory org.
- Bygone nuclear agcy.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 01, 2017
- LA Times - November 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 29, 2012
- LA Times - October 07, 2011
- Netword - May 21, 2009
- Washington Post - April 22, 2009
- LA Times - February 01, 2009
- LA Times - September 29, 2008
- Netword - July 23, 2008
- New York Times - July 04, 2008
- New York Sun - February 21, 2008
- Washington Post - December 09, 2007
- Netword - July 08, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 04, 2005
- USA Today - January 28, 2005
- New York Times - September 29, 2003
- New York Times - May 31, 1998
Found an answer for the clue N.R.C. predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!