Clue: N.R.C. predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue N.R.C. predecessor. See the results below.
- Federal agcy., 1946-75
- Grp. overseeing early reactors
- Truman's nuclear agcy.
- Former nuclear power org.
- Former regulatory org.
- Agcy. replaced by the N.R.C.
- N.R.C. forerunner
- Agcy. created after the Manhattan Project
- Old nuclear regulatory org.
- Bygone nuclear agcy.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 04, 2008
- New York Times - September 29, 2003
- New York Times - May 31, 1998
Found an answer for the clue N.R.C. predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!