Clue: Old nuclear regulatory org.
We have 1 answer for the clue Old nuclear regulatory org.. See the results below.
- Federal agcy., 1946-75
- Grp. overseeing early reactors
- Truman's nuclear agcy.
- N.R.C. predecessor
- Former nuclear power org.
- Former regulatory org.
- Agcy. replaced by the N.R.C.
- N.R.C. forerunner
- Agcy. created after the Manhattan Project
- Bygone nuclear agcy.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 03, 2013
- New York Times - February 21, 2012
- New York Times - November 14, 2011
- New York Times - March 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Old nuclear regulatory org. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!