Clue: Truman's nuclear agcy.
We have 1 answer for the clue Truman's nuclear agcy.. See the results below.
- Federal agcy., 1946-75
- Grp. overseeing early reactors
- N.R.C. predecessor
- Former nuclear power org.
- Former regulatory org.
- Agcy. replaced by the N.R.C.
- N.R.C. forerunner
- Agcy. created after the Manhattan Project
- Old nuclear regulatory org.
- Bygone nuclear agcy.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 28, 2013
- Universal - February 07, 2009
- Universal - August 31, 2008
- Washington Post - February 05, 2007
- New York Times - May 23, 1999
- New York Times - June 09, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Truman's nuclear agcy. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!