Clue: "O Canada," e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue "O Canada," e.g.. See the results below.
- "God Save the Queen," e.g.
- "La Marseillaise," e.g.
- Part of a pregame ceremony
- Pregame fixture
- Country music?
- Something to stand for
- Pregame ritual
- It's often played before playing
- It's often played before the first play
- "Play ball!" preceder
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 10, 2017
- LA Times - March 05, 2012
- Washington Post - December 16, 2005
- New York Times - August 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "O Canada," e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!