Clue: Something to stand for
We have 2 answers for the clue Something to stand for. See the results below.
- "God Save the Queen," e.g.
- "La Marseillaise," e.g.
- Part of a pregame ceremony
- Pregame fixture
- "O Canada," e.g.
- Country music?
- Pregame ritual
- It's often played before playing
- It's often played before the first play
- "Play ball!" preceder
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 16, 2013
- Washington Post - May 24, 2004
- New York Times - May 17, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Something to stand for that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!