Clue: Pregame fixture
We have 1 answer for the clue Pregame fixture. See the results below.
- "God Save the Queen," e.g.
- "La Marseillaise," e.g.
- Part of a pregame ceremony
- "O Canada," e.g.
- Country music?
- Something to stand for
- Pregame ritual
- It's often played before playing
- It's often played before the first play
- "Play ball!" preceder
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Pregame fixture that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!