Clue: Obama's birthplace
We have 3 answers for the clue Obama's birthplace. See the results below.
- Iolani Palace site
- Transpacific Race terminus
- U.S.S. Arizona Memorial locale
- Literally, "sheltered bay"
- Literally, "sheltered harbor"
- Aloha Bowl venue
- Waikiki Beach's city
- Iolani Palace place
- Frequent Pro Bowl site
- Capital whose name means "sheltered bay"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 28, 2013
- New York Times - June 17, 2013
- New York Times - May 05, 2013
- LA Times - January 09, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - September 07, 2012
- New York Times - June 29, 2012
- New York Times - May 13, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 21, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 14, 2011
- LA Times - December 18, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Obama's birthplace that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!