Clue: Old inits. in tele-communications
We have 1 answer for the clue Old inits. in tele-communications. See the results below.
- Corp. giant
- Communications corp.
- Noted business conglomerate
- Sheraton's parent
- Multinational business inits.
- Blue chip giant
- Defense and electronics giant
- Onetime electronics giant
- "The Addams Family" cousin
- ___ Sheraton
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Old inits. in tele-communications that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!