Clue: Onetime electronics giant
We have 1 answer for the clue Onetime electronics giant. See the results below.
- Corp. giant
- Communications corp.
- Noted business conglomerate
- Sheraton's parent
- Multinational business inits.
- Blue chip giant
- Defense and electronics giant
- "The Addams Family" cousin
- ___ Sheraton
- Sheraton hotels owner
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 25, 2015
- New York Times - October 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Onetime electronics giant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!