Clue: Sheraton's parent
We have 1 answer for the clue Sheraton's parent. See the results below.
- Corp. giant
- Communications corp.
- Noted business conglomerate
- Multinational business inits.
- Blue chip giant
- Defense and electronics giant
- Onetime electronics giant
- "The Addams Family" cousin
- ___ Sheraton
- Sheraton hotels owner
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sheraton's parent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!