Clue: Old roadside name
We have 1 answer for the clue Old roadside name. See the results below.
- It, in Italy
- Old Shell rival
- Socony rival
- Sinclair rival
- Where an Edsel filled up, maybe
- U.S. brand retired in 1972
- Jersey Standard's other name
- This put a tiger in your tank
- Classic gas brand
- Bygone U.S. gas brand
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 03, 2009
- New York Times - January 12, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Old roadside name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!