Clue: Old telecommunications conglomerate
We have 1 answer for the clue Old telecommunications conglomerate. See the results below.
- Corp. giant
- Communications corp.
- Noted business conglomerate
- Sheraton's parent
- Multinational business inits.
- Blue chip giant
- Defense and electronics giant
- Onetime electronics giant
- "The Addams Family" cousin
- ___ Sheraton
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Old telecommunications conglomerate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!