Clue: Old telecommunications giant
We have 1 answer for the clue Old telecommunications giant. See the results below.
- Corp. giant
- Communications corp.
- Noted business conglomerate
- Sheraton's parent
- Multinational business inits.
- Blue chip giant
- Defense and electronics giant
- Onetime electronics giant
- "The Addams Family" cousin
- ___ Sheraton
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Old telecommunications giant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!