Clue: Old telecommunications name
We have 1 answer for the clue Old telecommunications name. See the results below.
- Part of a 1997 telecommunications merger
- One of the original Baby Bells
- A Verizon predecessor
- Half of a 1997 telecom merger
- Part of a big 1997 merger
- Big Apple "Baby Bell"
- 1997 Bell Atlantic acquisition
- Onetime northeastern Baby Bell
- AT&T spin-off
- AT spin-off
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Old telecommunications name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!