NYNEX is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Part of a 1997 telecommunications merger
- One of the original Baby Bells
- Old telecommunications name
- A Verizon predecessor
- Half of a 1997 telecom merger
- Part of a big 1997 merger
- Big Apple "Baby Bell"
- 1997 Bell Atlantic acquisition
- Onetime northeastern Baby Bell
- AT&T spin-off
- AT spin-off
- An original Baby Bell
- Big Apple's old Baby Bell
- Former Baby Bell
- Baby Bell phone co.
- Old Baby Bell based in the Big Apple
- Telecom co.
- Former Baby Bell from the northeast
- A Verizon forerunner
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 03, 2015
- Washington Post - June 30, 2014
- New York Times - May 04, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 30, 2012
- New York Times - July 12, 2012
- New York Times - October 16, 2009
- New York Times - April 19, 2009
- Universal - February 05, 2009
- USA Today - October 24, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - January 27, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - June 10, 2007
- LA Times - March 29, 2007
- LA Times - September 04, 2005
- Washington Post - August 25, 2005
- New York Times - September 11, 2004
- New York Times - May 02, 2004
- New York Times - October 09, 2002
- New York Times - August 06, 2002
- New York Times - February 17, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer nynex that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!