Clue: One of the original Baby Bells
We have 1 answer for the clue One of the original Baby Bells. See the results below.
- Part of a 1997 telecommunications merger
- Old telecommunications name
- A Verizon predecessor
- Half of a 1997 telecom merger
- Part of a big 1997 merger
- Big Apple "Baby Bell"
- 1997 Bell Atlantic acquisition
- Onetime northeastern Baby Bell
- AT&T spin-off
- AT spin-off
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 24, 2008
- LA Times - September 04, 2005
- New York Times - August 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue One of the original Baby Bells that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!