Clue: "On the Soul" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "On the Soul" writer. See the results below.
- "Meteorologica" writer
- Tutor of Alexander the Great
- Subject in a Rembrandt painting
- "Politics" writer in eight volumes
- Originator of the maxim "One swallow does not make a summer"
- "Metaphysica" writer
- Former partner of Jacqueline
- Alexander the Great's tutor
- Pupil of Plato
- Rembrandt's contemplative subject
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "On the Soul" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!