Clue: Subject in a Rembrandt painting
We have 1 answer for the clue Subject in a Rembrandt painting. See the results below.
- "Meteorologica" writer
- Tutor of Alexander the Great
- "On the Soul" writer
- "Politics" writer in eight volumes
- Originator of the maxim "One swallow does not make a summer"
- "Metaphysica" writer
- Former partner of Jacqueline
- Alexander the Great's tutor
- Pupil of Plato
- Rembrandt's contemplative subject
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Subject in a Rembrandt painting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!