Clue: Tutor of Alexander the Great
We have 1 answer for the clue Tutor of Alexander the Great. See the results below.
- "Meteorologica" writer
- Subject in a Rembrandt painting
- "On the Soul" writer
- "Politics" writer in eight volumes
- Originator of the maxim "One swallow does not make a summer"
- "Metaphysica" writer
- Former partner of Jacqueline
- Alexander the Great's tutor
- Pupil of Plato
- Rembrandt's contemplative subject
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 06, 2005
- New York Times - February 06, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Tutor of Alexander the Great that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!